2010 m. birželio 21 d., pirmadienis

Just Stop

(verse 1)
Dew tears skin from me
While i’m lying on the grass
And there is no killing pain
Just that thirsting lonelyness

Sun slowly going down
Winds blows from east to west
Still feel nothing at all
Just a big stone on my chest

(bridge 1)
In every black cold night
I’m searching just for little light
I just need a warm place to stay
Why in this world you must so much to pay

(chorus)
Stop asking the same old question
Stop pretend that you care
Just let it drown, let it flow away
Just let me go with my fear

(verse 2)
The morning came, the sun is up
But i still can not feel
Lifeless staring at the one spot
And my heart became a steel

Hands and legs are paralized
In the head it’s all messed up
I can not move my dry lips
But the eyes screams - shut up

(bridge 2)
In every morning i’m awake
I don’t know how long it’ll take
How long i’ll be without a place
Where i can disapear in time and space

(chorus)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą